Laguna Owners Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Laguna Owners Club - lagunaoc.co.uk

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello everybody! i'm Adrian

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adiuno

Adiuno

Hello everybody! i'm Adrian Empty
PostSubject: Hello everybody! i'm Adrian   Hello everybody! i'm Adrian EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 01:24

hello all I just wanted to say hi i'm adrian and i live in reading (berkshire) for the last 5 yers i Join this forum to help expand you.and help other people with problems or up grate the engine's I belong to another international forum of renault laguna.My first car was renault laguna 1.8 dynamique 2003 yer hatchback. i was having this car for 2 yers wery good car and economical for MPG awrage wash 45mpg but with time i want change and mor power as i like fast driving 1,2,3 GO ! and i decide to sell it not planned to buy another Laguna as reson of low power engine's .I like megan but because of the shape. disgust me yer 2004-2009, but I liked the acceleration and power megane 230 or F1 . but on hours of browsing on web internet i found engine spec for laguna that do not really exist in som part of Europe (there are not many on the road) and one wash turbo 170 and 205 and i go 4 it i chose 205 BHP hatchback full option for GT edytion and i got this car now over 2 yers. Cuple month later i started to collect information about modifications to the engine and i heck power power on rolling road was 204 bhp car was have then on clock 34890 miles from new
and what i got now in my car of upgrate >>
exchanged to bigger intercooler + pipes 2" custom pipes for sensors and dump walve
custom De-cat pipe 2,75 inch
full exhaust 3"
re-map stage 1
All works have been done by my self... the engine will by re-map soon as i w8 for new injectors + re-plece the dual mas well to single ...
the engine will reach 280BHP on standart turbo this is my car and the old one[img][/img] bounce

Back to top Go down
Adiuno

Adiuno

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! i'm Adrian   Hello everybody! i'm Adrian EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 01:24

i want to post a photo buy well not allowe my 2 do it Sad
Back to top Go down
LagunaOC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! i'm Adrian   Hello everybody! i'm Adrian EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 11:33

Go onto www.photobucket.com you have to register. It is free and easy to use they have all the links to post your photos up of your car.

Anyways welcome to mk2LagunaOC hope you enjoy your stay and look forward to meeting you and other fellow members are included as well Wink.
Back to top Go down
http://lagunaoc.co.uk
Adiuno

Adiuno

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! i'm Adrian   Hello everybody! i'm Adrian EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 14:55

i got problem >>

New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information
Back to top Go down
LagunaOC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! i'm Adrian   Hello everybody! i'm Adrian EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 15:06

Hang on ill try and see what the problem is.
Back to top Go down
LagunaOC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! i'm Adrian   Hello everybody! i'm Adrian EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 15:16

Sorry about this Adiuno I do apologize I'm still not used to all the settings try posting now think it should work otherwise I have no idea what it is Wink.
Back to top Go down
Adiuno

Adiuno

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! i'm Adrian   Hello everybody! i'm Adrian EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 15:22

Hello everybody! i'm Adrian 6ef83f98

Hello everybody! i'm Adrian 116f75d7

i got it but dont show it as mini photos
Back to top Go down
LagunaOC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! i'm Adrian   Hello everybody! i'm Adrian EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 15:28

I have done the link for you remember to have [img] at the beginning of photo link and (post below had to separate post as it goes funny with links).

Last edited by mk2LagunaOC on Sun 26 Aug 2012, 15:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LagunaOC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! i'm Adrian   Hello everybody! i'm Adrian EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 15:28

and this at the end after jpg[/img]
Back to top Go down
LagunaOC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! i'm Adrian   Hello everybody! i'm Adrian EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 15:30

Nice Laguna you have there is it the 2.0 GT Turbo??
If so very nice Wink.

If you're on the menu on photobucket right click (if using google chrome) then click Open image in new tab.
Back to top Go down
Adiuno

Adiuno

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! i'm Adrian   Hello everybody! i'm Adrian EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 15:40

yest GT 205 BHP with letfer red-black . i re-store the lights as with the time de go milky (foggy) plastic cracks .. and the ar like new ... this car is no more standart power... i htink to sell it in som point as i want to start projsct with 3.0 diesel laguna coupe and i got nex one with 170 BHP Tip-tronic... estete
Back to top Go down
Adiuno

Adiuno

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! i'm Adrian   Hello everybody! i'm Adrian EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 15:42

my car on run yotbe >>

Back to top Go down
LagunaOC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! i'm Adrian   Hello everybody! i'm Adrian EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 15:47

Do the same with youtube as well edited' it for you there should be little logos above where the little smiley is use the "Post A Reply" not the "Quick Reply" as it isn't above on the quick reply.

It looks very nice mate the mk3 Laguna coupes look also nice wish they did one in the mk2 you are still welcome on website if you still buy a mk3 Laguna Wink.
Back to top Go down
Adiuno

Adiuno

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! i'm Adrian   Hello everybody! i'm Adrian EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 16:00

thx i like power and upgrat's the engines i know in grece one mate got megan 3 rs with ower 500 bhP.. i know the standart unit mk2 diesel gt 180 can go up to 250 with standart om engine

Back to top Go down
LagunaOC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! i'm Adrian   Hello everybody! i'm Adrian EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 16:03

The 180 bhp is only on the mk3 the top one for the mk2 Laguna is 175bhp this is the model I originally wanted until I found out about the 150 dCi which is equally as good and costs over £100 less on insurance for me I would of loved the GT 175bhp dCi but it cost me a lot more to run. I might have one in future though when I have a bit more money Wink.
Back to top Go down
Adiuno

Adiuno

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! i'm Adrian   Hello everybody! i'm Adrian EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 16:07

i pey for my gt 205 for insurance 48 pounds a month road tax is 4 yer 250 pounds . then why u dont put the power up ... u nac go on 150 to 180 or higer wit mor economical and mor fun
Back to top Go down
LagunaOC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! i'm Adrian   Hello everybody! i'm Adrian EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 16:11

Mines £70 to £80 a month roughly a month just for this model even with 5 years no claims my insurance raised 40 - 50% for just having another years no claims.
Back to top Go down
Adiuno

Adiuno

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! i'm Adrian   Hello everybody! i'm Adrian EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 16:16

wher u look for insirance dont tel my on go comper or confiuse ... i got 5 yers no cliscount and im 27 yers old and i pey 48 pounds if i wish to buy clio 86bhp diesel insurance wit 0 no claims the price is 40 pounds a month as a secend car ... for comunity to work

i look for my insutance 4 hours by direct websites... i was pey this price like you 70 pounds in 2 yer in uk on 1 yer i pey for poor laguna 1.8 dynamique 130 pounds... a month

Last edited by Adiuno on Sun 26 Aug 2012, 16:21; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Adiuno

Adiuno

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! i'm Adrian   Hello everybody! i'm Adrian EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 16:17

as figger i well tel you if i buy monaro 6,2 litre engine i wel pey 65 pounds a month on full comprehensiwe insurance ...
Back to top Go down
LagunaOC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! i'm Adrian   Hello everybody! i'm Adrian EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 16:42

I also did look around but that's the cheapest I could get I tried loads of companies but didn't work for me but I only paid £90 for the first 2 months it was £538 plus interest (forget what it is now) as I couldn't afford to pay it in 1 go as I've had too much going on atm with old car.
Back to top Go down
LagunaOC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! i'm Adrian   Hello everybody! i'm Adrian EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 17:13

You can post your Pride and joy in the Members Cars area if you want it should be working now Wink.
Back to top Go down
Adiuno

Adiuno

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! i'm Adrian   Hello everybody! i'm Adrian EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 17:25

ok thx man
Back to top Go down
Adiuno

Adiuno

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! i'm Adrian   Hello everybody! i'm Adrian EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 17:27

if got o can create peage with diagnistic all renault u can put me on regards adrian Smile
Back to top Go down
littleotter

littleotter

PostSubject: Welcome :)   Hello everybody! i'm Adrian EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 23:09

Hi Adrian and welcome to the club/forum.
Great looking Laguna GT you got there, i used to be power mad but now i'm more interested in fuel consumption Sad
Fuel cost has got soo ridiculous i just can't justify the cost of running a high performance car any more.......
Anyway, i hope you like it here and continue to contribute to the forum.
Regards, jamie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! i'm Adrian   Hello everybody! i'm Adrian Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everybody! i'm Adrian
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Laguna Owners Club Forum :: Welcome to the Site-
Jump to: