Welcome to Laguna Owners Club - lagunaoc.co.uk

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Should I .....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
OnlineStevie
Admin

PostSubject: Should I .....   Sun 24 Mar 2013, 09:45

Was having a think last night, not sure if I should start putting money into my phase one or save for a bit and buy a decent phase 2 or even a mk3 ... I love the look and drive if my phase 1 but the phase 2 is newer and I'm tempted about the Diesel engines....
Back to top Go down
LagunaOC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Should I .....   Sun 24 Mar 2013, 11:15

If you do go for a phase 2 I would go for the 2.0 dCi 150 they seem to have a better reputation than any other models and the 2.0 dCi 175 GT but these are even rarer to find and also in low mileage.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm also the Administrator of this website so any problems please private message me!!!
Back to top Go down
http://lagunaoc.co.uk
OnlineStevie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Should I .....   Sun 24 Mar 2013, 11:54

think the decider will be in a few months when the MOT is due, i think the tracking is out as the steering pulls left and right slightly esp on bumpy roads and i`m constantly correcting the steering when going straight ... the car has already cost me £400 for a new cambelt as it was the original one from new .. so even at this early stage the bills are racking up ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if in doubt, wd40 out !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I .....   

Back to top Go down

Should I .....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Laguna Owners Club Forum :: General Car Chat-
Jump to: