Welcome to Laguna Owners Club - lagunaoc.co.uk

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

door mirror

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
OnlineStevie
Admin

PostSubject: door mirror   Mon 08 Apr 2013, 21:56

returned to the car after doing some shopping and noticed the ns mirror was at a lower angle than normal ... on inspection noticed a big f*ck off crack all the way down it !! was not there before i went shopping !!

i`ve managed to temp fix it with some epoxy glue but it looks a bit messy so i`m on the look out for a new one ...
Back to top Go down
LagunaOC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: door mirror   Mon 08 Apr 2013, 22:15

I hate supermarkets for parking your car guarantee they always get damaged and I work at one as well the amount of damage I've had to other cars I've owned is unbelieveable the only car that probably didn't have a scratch and owning it for near enough 2 years is my old Silver mk3 Astra Arctic and the mk4 Astra I had for about 6 months the rest kept getting damaged it's usually on the newest cars I have owned. I've got about 4 to 5 new dinks on my Laguna atm since owning it for just over a year it already had 3 when I bought it so that's 7 dinks in total just lucky enough there not too noticeable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm also the Administrator of this website so any problems please private message me!!!
Back to top Go down
http://lagunaoc.co.uk
OnlineStevie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: door mirror   Mon 08 Apr 2013, 22:23

today was the only time i didn`t fold the mirrors in ... serves me right lol

as for dinks, i have 2 ... lets play spot the dinks at the meet lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if in doubt, wd40 out !!
Back to top Go down
LagunaOC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: door mirror   Mon 08 Apr 2013, 22:27

Yeah now I have plenty Crying or Very sad

I'm also the Administrator of this website so any problems please private message me!!!
Back to top Go down
OnlineStevie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: door mirror   Mon 08 Apr 2013, 22:31

i always assumed you had a perfect phase 2 laguna ... you have now destroyed that assumption !!! affraid

if in doubt, wd40 out !!
Back to top Go down
LagunaOC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: door mirror   Tue 09 Apr 2013, 15:46

onlinestevie wrote:
i always assumed you had a perfect phase 2 laguna ... you have now destroyed that assumption !!! affraid

It don't look too bad from a distance as they're very tiny annoying ones though but it looks as if it's done 50,000 miles not 90,000 miles that it currently has and still drives well too.

Back to top Go down
bncrew

PostSubject: Re: door mirror   Tue 09 Apr 2013, 16:07

when i collected the clio from having her resprayed i parked on my own in tesco away from everyone, came back and there was a lovely blue scrape on the pass door, alsways fold your lag mirrors in i reckon
Back to top Go down
LagunaOC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: door mirror   Tue 09 Apr 2013, 16:15

Annoying init bncrew anyways been meaning to ask you will you design a banner with the 3 Lagunas that I have at the top but your design with the logo thing you have again if I send you picture will you be able to do it for me.

Back to top Go down
bncrew

PostSubject: Re: door mirror   Tue 09 Apr 2013, 16:54

should do yeah, no bother, may have to make the logo again cos i cant remember where the files are but it shouldnt be a problem i dont think
Back to top Go down
OnlineStevie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: door mirror   Tue 09 Apr 2013, 18:25

Found a few mirrors on eBay, from £15 to £60 lol ... Just gotta find the colour of my car, I know it's on the door frame somewhere ...

if in doubt, wd40 out !!
Back to top Go down
bncrew

PostSubject: Re: door mirror   Tue 09 Apr 2013, 18:29

chassis plate under the bonnet should have it
Back to top Go down
LagunaOC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: door mirror   Tue 09 Apr 2013, 20:04

onlinestevie wrote:
Found a few mirrors on eBay, from £15 to £60 lol ... Just gotta find the colour of my car, I know it's on the door frame somewhere ...

You always never find the colour you want I had that problem on my mk3 Astra (I know not Laguna) when doing a electric mirror conversion so I had to buy black ones that weren't colour coded and stick my colour plastics onto those ones but obviously yours is a broken plastic cover which isn't good news I hope you find a good cheap silver one soon you need Wink.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: door mirror   

Back to top Go down

door mirror
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1