Welcome to Laguna Owners Club - lagunaoc.co.uk

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Looking for new Moderators to run the Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LagunaOC
Admin

PostSubject: Looking for new Moderators to run the Forum   Sun 14 Dec 2014, 21:48

Like title says looking for new Moderators to run the Forum with me if anyone wants to upto 3 people just message your post below.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm also the Administrator of this website so any problems please private message me!!!
Back to top Go down
http://lagunaoc.co.uk
Scoobysyme

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new Moderators to run the Forum   Sat 20 Dec 2014, 23:43

Wow loads of folk jumping to it. Not been on for a while as been busy with Xmas crap. I can help
Back to top Go down
LagunaOC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new Moderators to run the Forum   Wed 24 Dec 2014, 17:11

Yeh know what you mean I may just give this website up soon & just link it to facebook as Forums aren't popular so much anymore as Facebook groups. My facebook page is busier than here lol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm also the Administrator of this website so any problems please private message me!!!
Back to top Go down
http://lagunaoc.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new Moderators to run the Forum   

Back to top Go down

Looking for new Moderators to run the Forum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1