Welcome to Laguna Owners Club - lagunaoc.co.uk

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

hi everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
steve b
Admin

PostSubject: hi everyone   Sat 28 Jul 2012, 15:49

hey everyone im steve from nottingham ive got 56 reg 1.9 dci 130 have owned it for about 2 years now and love it shes never let me down
Back to top Go down
LagunaOC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   Sat 28 Jul 2012, 16:00

Hi steve and welcome to my website and thank you for registering, I am also the Admin of site so need any help just ask Wink.
I am glad to hear your car hasn't let you down as long as you look after the car just like any car really they looks after you (as in it won't break down on here when keeping it maintained).
People on here are nice and friendly so you should feel welcomed Wink.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm also the Administrator of this website so any problems please private message me!!!
Back to top Go down
http://lagunaoc.co.uk
littleotter

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   Sat 04 Aug 2012, 20:38

steve b wrote:
hey everyone im steve from nottingham ive got 56 reg 1.9 dci 130 have owned it for about 2 years now and love it shes never let me down

Hi Steve, and a warm welcome to the club bounce
I know the Laguna has a dodgy reputation but as Matt said, they are no more or less reliable than any car if maintained well Wink
As my old foreman at Volvo Trucks used to say "prevention is better than cure" and "oil is cheaper than metal" study
Look forward to chatting with you in the future......
Regards, jamie.
Back to top Go down
steve b
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   Sat 04 Aug 2012, 20:56

thank you both for the welcome . well people say they are unreliable but every time i go to scrap yards i can never find one

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
LagunaOC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   Sat 04 Aug 2012, 21:03

People are just idiots they say a car is c*** without even driving them first hate those people but they over rate other cars like BMW's, Audi's and Volkswagens now unreliable I've heard also when I'm on motorways I garenttee I see a Volkswagen broken down on the side of the motorway. Never seen a Laguna yet.

I'm also the Administrator of this website so any problems please private message me!!!
Back to top Go down
http://lagunaoc.co.uk
steve b
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   Sat 04 Aug 2012, 21:06

one of my mates is like that hes even got a vw tattoo what a muppet . think you are on to somat i can never recall seeing a laguna broken down

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   

Back to top Go down

hi everyone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Laguna Owners Club Forum :: Welcome to the Site-
Jump to: